Safety, Solar & Privacy Window Film
Severn Valley Window & Door supply and install Madico window films to upgrade new and existing glass windows and glass door panels throughout central England and Wales. Available in clear, tinted and reflective grades, whatever your requirements:
- Safety window film:Protect vulnerable glass (and more importantly, vulnerable people).
- Solar window film:Combat glare and avoid excess heat.
- Privacy window film:Protect your privacy with standard privacy or blackout window films.
- Anti-Fade window film:UV screening to allow natural light in but keep potentially harmful UV rays out.
- Anti-Graffiti window film:Protect windows from paint, marker and scratch damage.
- Bomb Blast window film:Class A bomb blast window film for specialist high risk applications.
Severn Valley Window & Door has been an established supplier and installer of window film for over 30 years. The correct window film is very important; get it wrong and at best its performance will be compromised. At worst, glass can crack or shatter and accidents can happen. To manage this risk make sure your windows and glass doors are properly protected; call us on 01746 761127.
All new windows and glass door panels manufactured and installed by Severn Valley Window & Door can have window films added from the outset.
If your windows are already in place with no window film, or your existing window films need checking or replacing, contact Severn Valley Window & Door for a site survey. We can accurately determine the type of existing glazing and recommend the type and grade of window film to meet your needs.
For any questions about glass window and door films contact us – we are here to help.
INSECT AND FLYSCREENS
Essential Insect Screens & Fly screens for Windows & Doors
It's not a luxury to stop insects and flies getting in, it’s a necessity. Insect and fly screens are required by law for many health-related and catering premises. With the milder, wetter weather equalling more insects and flies, they are also increasingly in demand by several other public and private sector clients. When you work in a professional environment, we understand that you can’t afford to put up with insects and flies. At best they can be distracting, at worst unhygienic.
We install quality purpose-made insect and fly screens for both windows and doors. With extruded aluminium outer frames for durability and longevity, they are available in white or brown powder-coated finishes to suit your requirements.
All our screens are easily cleaned with warm soapy water and allow maximum ventilation whilst stopping insects and flies in their tracks.
A Choice of insect and Flyscreen mesh is available:
- 18 x 16 (strands per square inch) Fibreglass in standard Charcoal Grey or special order White
- 18 x 16 (strands per square inch) Aluminium in standard Silver or special order Black & Charcoal
- 17 x 12 (strands per square inch) Suntex (heavy duty) in standard Grey or Black
- 18 x 14 (strands per square inch) 0.22mm Stainless Steel wire (special purpose) in standard Silver finish
For Windows: Insect and Fly Protection
Severn Valley Window & Door insect and fly screens can be fitted to internal or external windows and are available in a choice of options:
- Hinged insect and fly screens
- Horizontally sliding insect and fly screens
- 'Lift out' insect and fly screens
For Doors: Insect and Fly Protection
Internal and external door screens from Severn valley Window and Door include:
- Standard hinged door insect and fly screen
- Insect and fly screens with heavy duty outer frames, mid rails and kick plates, to ensure high levels of structural integrity