Something a little different from Severn Valley Window & Door...
After a number of requests we have developed our ground floor treatment suites into a purpose made self-standing weather proof secure unit, with a number of advantages over traditional timber or metal structures. These units are classed as temporary structures under planning regulations, but are designed to be more permanent being of high quality construction.
- Any size / design - within product limitations, contact our design team for more information
- Heavy duty aluminium construction, 100mm x 45mm box section framework
- Polyester powder coated finish in any standard RAL colour - large range available
- 28mm insulated or heavy duty solid cored panelling with safety glazed sections if required
- Single or double doors – hinged to 90° or 180° with or without hydraulic door closer control
- Large range of locking options including dead locking, self-locking and mechanical digital locking
- Low maintenance
- Large number of uses including: equipment storage, plant room equipment housing, sit on lawn mower sheds, remote office kiosk / store.
We can turn your vision into a reality for almost any use.
The photos (bottom of this page) shows a unit 2800mm (w) x 1700mm (d) x 2300mm (h) with a double door set purpose built for the storage of outdoor play equipment in a grey polyester powder coated finish. The unit has a mono pitched non fragile roof with a white finish internally to reflect and make use of the daylight from the glazed upper sections, the door is fitted with a digital lock unit to give staff keyless access and a key operated dead hook lock for overnight / weekend security
In this case our client provided a concrete pad for the unit to be bolted down to, but this can also be supplied by ourselves if required.