It's not a luxury to stop insects and flies getting in, it’s a necessity. Insect and fly screens are required by law for many health-related and catering premises. With the milder, wetter weather equalling more insects and flies, they are also increasingly in demand by several other public and private sector clients.
When you work in a professional environment, we understand that you can’t afford to put up with insects and flies. At best they can be distracting, at worst unhygienic.
We install quality purpose-made insect and fly screens for both windows and doors. With extruded aluminium outer frames for durability and longevity, they are available in white or brown powder-coated finishes to suit your requirements.
All our screens are easily cleaned with warm soapy water and allow maximum ventilation whilst stopping insects and flies in their tracks.
A choice of insect and flyscreen mesh is available:
- Fibreglass in standard charcoal grey or special order white
- Aluminium in standard silver or special order black & charcoal
- Suntex (heavy duty) in standard grey or black
- Stainless steel wire (special purpose) in standard silver finish
For Windows: Insect and Fly Protection
Fly screens can be fitted to internal or external windows and are available in a choice of options:
- Hinged insect and fly screens
- Horizontally sliding insect and fly screens
- 'Lift out' insect and fly screens
For Doors: Insect and Fly Protection
Internal and external door screens include:
- Standard hinged door insect and fly screen
- Insect and fly screens with heavy duty outer frames, mid rails and kick plates, to ensure high levels of structural integrity